Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Namaste' You'all

My first experience with learning about Ayurveda was disappointingly full of frauds who received their degree on-line. The only positive word I heard was the term 'Namaste'. A beautiful, precious word we all must practice and comprehend in order to bring peace to this troubled world. Unfortunately, every person I've met who practices Ayurveda has been a disappointment; opposite of what they preach; cold, superior, dishonest, and quite frankly, full of ego. They literally loath women and I've seen them treat cancer patients like they were a nuisance. They did not practice what they taught. A Vadja who called himself a healer claimed he new everything about everything. He was nothing but a capitalist philosopher who ate a bowl of himself every morning. We do not need any more charlatans and must rid ourselves of false prophets hampering our cause to heal the word. He had an enormous ego and a lust for cash. Forgive me for getting so worked up. I am positive there are much better examples of Ayurveda followers out there. Even the local publisher and editor of Indianapolis Ayurvedic Publication had a hard heart and an Universe size ego. It's bad karma pretending to be something you are not, especially when it is for profit. I totally forgive them.

" Namaste: I honor the place in you which the entire Universe dwells.
I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace.
When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me,
WE ARE ONE"

No comments: