Monday, December 31, 2007

Sensible Broccoli Casserole

Greetings:
When I began eating more sensibly, my fear was that I could no longer eat my favorite foods.
Buzz! Wrong! It's as easy as falling out of a tree when you know what ingredients to substitute.

In the Midwest, we grew up with either broccoli or green bean casserole drowning in can of toxic Campbell's soup, flavored with High Fructose Corn Syrup and copious amounts of salt.

It's immoral that Campbell's comes out with a pink can of soup to raise money for breast cancer research when they themselves are part of the problem, not the solution.

Try my live video of Broccoli Casserole preparation below.
The recipe is from my first cook book with food essays, "Eat Right, Now"
If you are interested in a copy, go to my web site: www.wendellfowler.com

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7359584
Broccoli never had it so good.

Happy and Healthy New Year,
Chef Wendell

No comments: