I overcame terminal heart disease back in 1988 from eating poorly and living a sedentary lifestyle. "The highly processed, calorie-dense, nutrient depleted diet preferred by the current American Culture frequently leads to spikes in blood lipids."
They suggest to eliminate inflammation, high triglycerides and increased glucose levels, eat a minimally processed, high fiber, plant-based foods, including fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes and nuts.
- Eat less
- Consume lean protein
- Eat a dark leafy green salad every day with olive oil and vinegar or lemon juice.
- Avoid sugar, high fructose corn syrup, white flour, white rice, hydrogenated oils, and fast food
- Maintain your normal weight and don't get over weight
- Perform physical activity for 30 minutes a day
- Enjoy one (1) alcoholic beverage a day unless you have abuse issues.
From the Heart,