- Soy foods increase the body's requirement for vitamin D.
- MSG , a powerful neurotoxin, is formed during soy food processing and added to scores of soy foods.
- Vitamin B12 analogs in soy are not absorbed and actually increase the body's need for B12.
- Processing soy protein results in the formation of toxic lysinoalanine and highly carcinogenic nitrosamines. Yummy.
- Soy foods contain high levels of aluminum which is toxic to the nervous system and the kidneys.
- High levels of phytic acid in soy reduce assimilation of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc.
- Babies fed soy formula have 13,000 to 22,000 times more estrogen compounds in their blood than babies fed breast milk.
- Baby's exclusively fed soy milk formula receive the equivalent of 5 birth control pills per day.
- Soy phytoestrogens are powerful anti-thyroid agents.
Fermented soy products like Tempeh and Miso are the only soy products Integrative Physicians suggest.
Peace, Love and Honest Advertising